1) (Self-study) notes section 10.2 and 10.3
-attempt the practice questions in the notes (compare solutions to the updated notes in the math google site on 21 May)
2) Assignment :
(ALL to be submitted separately to Mr Zeng by T3W1 first Math lesson)
REVISE for a Quiz for Unit 08(including Unit 09) and Unit 10 in T3W2.
3) Finish up any homework that you owe Mr Zeng(status is "Not Submitted") throughout the first half of the year. You can check the excel spreadsheet shared to you before.
edu.sg/spreadsheet/ccc?key= 0ArQWu8v953F3dDZJSDhIY1NCQjJCa Gh2MEtBdDIwcVE&usp=drive_web# gid=0
4) Organise all your quizzes, notes and assignments inside your Orange Math File in chronological order (File check will be conducted in Term 3)
5) Re-submit your past Gauss questions(if you didn't get the full 4 marks for the questions)
For Gauss Enrichment Program information, you can refer to the link below.
6) Fill up your name in a group in the following link by 21 May(Wed).
edu.sg/spreadsheets/d/ 15tiWHQLpKFd- VTfKCNJzNQ1zpfZKnvGkp2PqQaTMH- M/edit#gid=0
--> Meet all your group members at least 3 times together before the end of June Holiday for small group discussions with the purpose of clarifying the doubts in learning of Math.
-->Group leaders, please take the lead to gather the classmates in your group, it is also a good learning process as teaching others helps to understand concepts even more deeply.
-->please monitor the session and fill up the spreadsheet with the date, time and the name of absentees for all sessions.
As of 6 June 2014:
^ Group leaders, please discuss with your group members when the appropriate date and times are
COMPLETE ALL the reading comprehension texts (A, B and C) from Present Perfect Issue 4 pp. 43-50 as your June vacation Homework, which will be marked as your first assignment practice for Term 3.
Summative Assessment 2
I&E Business Feasibility Plan
Advertisement(Storyboard and First draft of Ad)(More info, see I&E Blog)
CCE booklet(By term 3 Week 1)(WHOLE BOOK)
NTU-Flagship Blog reflections